Monday, November 26, 2007

Hope everybody had a Happy Thanksgiving! I was here in LA over the holiday, but enjoyed some great food and caught up on my sleep. Saw the movie "Enchanted" and it's a nice little family movie that I really liked. My apartment didn't get cleaned as I had planned, but oh well...

Shot another little video with Liv films recently. I'm only in a couple of small clips, but I think I make a good "douchebag".


Aftermath - Watch more amazing videos here

I also recently performed in a play called "Bury The Dead". I only performed in three performances over the weekend as a replacement for one of the cast members who had an emergency. So, I never got a rehearsal except for an hour before I went up on stage. Probably one of the scariest experiences I've ever had! Friday night was tough, but by Saturday and Sunday performances, I was having a blast! It was quite a learning experience. Mostly in the sense that I proved to myself what I'm capable of. It was good to get up there again after about a year of being out of plays. It was a really strange realization actually. I enter the stage in a body bag and lay there for about 5 minutes. Not only was I nervous to begin with, but I was getting a mild case of claustrophobia. But when I came out, it was like something else took over, and the nerves just went into performance energy. I just forgot about it and was someone else (a dead soldier that refuses to die, actually). If you're interested, the play info can be found here and a review at LA Weekly. I'll miss being in the rest of the performances in the coming weeks. It's pretty incredible how quickly you bond to the cast and the project.

The writer's strike is still alive and well here in Hollywood. If you're not familiar with why it's happening, this video explains it pretty well.

1 Comments:

Blogger JimGar said...

Damn, you're smooth...

6:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home