Wednesday, March 28, 2007


Here's a picture of the cast and crew from the "On The Lot" short film I did 2 weeks ago. You can click on it to see a bigger version. There were 2 scenes that were shot outside in the morning when people were going to work. It was so funny to see them rubbernecking at me and the 3 field agents (who all had on their shades). Can't say I blame them; I'd be a little freaked out if I walked out of my apartment and saw us too. The producer bought that suit I'm wearing, but had to return it the day after shooting because, of course, "it didn't fit". Ha! The producer told me the film turned out great, and regardless of whether the director makes it into the show (got my fingers crossed that he will though), they're going to submit the film to festivals. The director, Bradley King, is holding the white script. The actor in the shades had me laughing the whole time. Very Samuel L.

I also just wanted to thank everyone who checks out this page, who loves me, and who is supportive of me. I am very thankful for that. These posts are kind of like a box score in a game I guess; I report the results as they happen. The score is a small part of the actual game though and I'm glad to have you rooting for me along the way. Thank you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home