Friday, December 22, 2006

Hey guys and gals, it's almost Christmas and I got to get out of town! Quick update. Had an audition for a FOX commercial on 12/11 and then a callback on 12/13. I was a "bachelor" in a commercial poking fun at "The Bachelorette". I saw Rachael Taylor while interning. She's going to be in Transformers and I suspect will become pretty popular soon.

I had my first SAG feature film audition on 12/15 for the film Broken Windows. It's a SAG Modified Low Budget movie, and callbacks are in January. I was auditioning for a supporting role, a loser goofy boyfriend to one of the four main characters. The audition went great and I got smiles out of the casting director and the writer/director. So far Howard Hesseman, Jason Winston George, and Devon Gummersall have been cast. Wish me broken windows... I mean legs!

Had three auditions on 12/20. Everybody's trying to cast at the last minute before hiatus, which is OK with me. One was for a print ad where I would be a young father, another was for an industrial where I was a know-it-all office guy (got to be comedic), and the last was for a knee-replacement commercial (basically I just had to go in shorts and dance a little bit; and you know me, I can get down!). Wouldn't mind booking any of these since they all pay!

Also went and saw the Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson a couple of times. He's pretty funny and I'm really starting to like that show (comes on after David Letterman). His guest were Lucy Lawless, Edward Norton, Rob Morrow, Xzibit, The Jets, and Paula Poundstone. Pretty fun!

Well, I'm off to TX. I hope everybody has Happy Holidays and a Great New Year! And I'm going to say it... A MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!! I'm looking forward to the new year and think great things are in store! Take care of yourselves, be safe, and stay warm!

1 Comments:

Blogger JimGar said...

I see you've taken the mantle from James Brown as 'the hardest working man in show business.' Be sure not to follow in his off the stage antics and the new year will be a dandy!

12:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home