I am pretty cheery tonight. It's Thanksgiving eve and I'm in the best mood. I went to the store to buy some pecan pie supplies, and just goofed up the place. I'm going over to my neighbor's to chow tomorrow with her and her family and she's a good cook, so it should be fun. I love holidays.
I got the lead part in that USC thesis film. Although a strange audition, I think the film will be a good experience. We shoot Mon-Sat of next week from 3:30-12, with Wednesday off. I'll update on how it goes.
Had an audition for a Diet Coke commercial competition on Sunday. Haven't heard anything but it was a fun audition. I was in pajamas during the audition, so quite comfy (I don't even wear pajamas at home, but think I will start).
I had a great day interning on Monday because I got to tape the auditions and read with the actors during the auditions for "Alphabet Killer". There were some really great ones that came through including Ernie Hudson (Ghostbusters) and Julio Mechoso. I loved it!
And I have a meeting next week with a manager from The City who's interested in representing me.
Well, I hope everybody enjoys the holiday. I'm extremely thankful for all that I have and even don't have. I'm a pretty fortunate guy.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home