Monday, October 29, 2007

Had my biggest "starmeter" rating on IMDB.com this week at #100,101. Johnny Depp is #4, so I got a ways to go, ha. But hey, I was #2,100,265 a year and a half ago. Each time someone looks me up, or a production I've been in, the starmeter goes down (which is good!). So feel free to look up William Kidd.

The only thing that happened last week was that I got a call asking me if a new show on VH1 called "Free Radio" could use my headshot for the introduction to the show. It's supposed to premiere in February 2008. I'm not sure how it got in there, so a friend must have been in charge of the intro or the production company liked my headshot and saved it from a previous audition. Not sure if they will redo the introduction, but the pilot is online here (I'm just a flicker at the beginning). It looks pretty funny, and actors from "The Office" and "Heroes" are in the pilot episode.

Been studying at Scott Sedita Studios for about 3 months now and really enjoying it. I've learned quite a bit about Sitcom comedy and am studying with an amazing teacher named Todd Rohrbacher. I look forward to it every week, and always know I'll be laughing a lot on Thursday nights.

My friend "Liv", the Ron Paul girl, put up a new video where she's experimenting in a little advertising. She used me for voice over (and a couple of redneck pics) in a few parts of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home