Hello all! Good news! I just signed with Conan Carroll and Associates today, my new commercial agent in LA! Conan is a really nice guy and we get along really well, so I'm looking forward to working with him.Pictured at left are many of the actors in "The Sunday Man" (I'm at far right) during one of many down times. The 2nd AD shared the production photos which can be found here. I was on three sets during the production: one at Jaws Lake at Universal Studios, one at Sunset/Gower Studios (The Three Stooges was shot in the stage adjacent to ours), and at "The Best Little Whorehouse in Texas" house, also at Universal Studios. I must have seen Jaws come up out of the water about a thousand times... I'm also in shots 29, 46, 52, 59, and 69. While at the "Whorehouse" house, guess who drives up in a golf cart?! Steven Spielberg!!!!!!! Turns out that he was on the Universal set getting ready for "Indiana Jones 4" and his cinematographer, Janusz Kaminski, came to visit his wife, our producer, on our set. It was pretty exhilarating and I was really having to focus pretty hard to not keep from looking at Spielberg (he was a few yards away from me when we were shooting a scene). Wish I could have met him, but at least he's seen my work now, ha ha. On the first day of shooting, Kaminski was taking candid shots of all of us, and I just thought he was just some guy that was camera happy!!!! Just goes to show ya, smile and and be friendly cause you never know... I had to leave the set on the last day of shooting for an emergency, and due to continuity reasons, another scene I shot may be cut, but it was one of the best experiences I've had. I'm not sure why, but Annie Potts wasn't on set during the day we were supposed to share a scene, so I didn't get to meet her. Hopefully I'll see her when we have a viewing.
The director/producer of the indy film I'm doing (supposedly in mid June) is Gary Riley, who is most memorable in Stand By Me and Summer School. I've been on this project for over 2 months now and am ready to shoot it! Hoping for the best!


1 Comments:
Why is it most of your shots were taken from behind!?
Post a Comment
<< Home