Friday, July 28, 2006

Great news! The Time Warner Cable Business Class audition I had turned into a callback, and then turned into a booking today! I'm the I.T. Guy! It's my first commercial since being in L.A. and I'm absolutely thrilled! I went to the callback yesterday and I did my thing and got out. So I go home, get changed, check my cell phone, and there I have a message from the casting director asking me to come back. So I get changed again, drive up there (meanwhile I've got a SAFEWAY print audition coming up in 45 minutes), and check in again. They were all smiles when I walked in, which shocked me a little bit because they were stiff-faced earlier. They asked me to do the other role in the scene, so I looked up on the poster board and grabbed the line and just went for it. They had me do it 3 ways, and after the last take, the producers yelled "yeah" and clapped. Dang, that's a good feeling! It shoots one day next week and I go in for wardrobe soon. Pretty fired up! Not sure on details as far as if its a regional or national, but I'll let you know.

In other news... I shot a web promo last month for a video game called "Deadrising". If you want to check it out go HERE. After verifying your age and hitting "Launch", the video will automatically come on, but you can go down to "Videos" and then "Swarmwatch Breaking News" to get a bigger view. I'm at the END THIRD (anti-zombie coalition man). Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home